by Nathan Stout (of AccordingToWhim.com)
Been a while since I posted last so here are some random thoughts for you look at (chewing gum for the eyes!).
- I got sick the last day we were at Disneyland (November 7th) and have been sick for 2 months now. Not just lightly sick either, full blown snot, etc… then I got the flu a couple of weeks ago. Been a sucky couple of months. It’s starting to clear tho…
- Funny things my 2 1/2 year old says:
- “Get out the carpet” (when I’m sitting on the floor).
- “Get out the couch” (when I’m sitting on the couch).
- “Go feep” (when pretending to sleep).
- I just watched an old anime called Castle of Cagliostro . Man I love old anime. It just satisfies so much more than current stuff.
- I’m getting Long Distance Blues and want to be back in the city so I can see the few friends I have more regularly.
- My doc has me on 15 supplements… I better live forever now (or something)…
- I was the guinea pig for a new MRI test at work a couple of weeks ago and they needed to shoot me with contrast and they stuck me 6 times and could not get a vein…. 6 times! They even used a vein finder and they couldn’t do it!