So getting down to Fort Worth to the bins has basically become a twice yearly thing. My dentist is about 10 minutes from there so it has become the tradition to go there after a dental checkup. This month I am getting to go twice because me and the wife went on my Birthday a few days later (more to come on that). Anyway, I didn’t find all that much this time and yes… the usuals were there… man, what a life to sit at the bins all day. I’d jump out the window! Anyway this stuff cost me $37.
- A couple of books for the kids and a couple to resell at the kids sale (JBF)
- A Bob Ross book for myself
- The original Winny The Pooh series of books. I am interested in reading these (and reading them to my kids).
- A rather cheaply sculpted Iron Man mask (the kids LOVE dressing up as superheros)
- a couple of toddler toys for the JBF sale
- Some miscellaneous toys (the Pegasus one is from Safari Ltd and is pretty nice) for the kids
- 5 miniature crates of Coca Cola. Seems insignificant but those can go for 10 or so bucks on line.
- A Polly Pocket toy for my littlest (she really likes those)
- A mask with a flashlight on it. Kids love masks!
- Some fancy edge craft scissors. Will keep them for now, maybe sell them later.
- Knife sharpener. The older I get, the more appreciative I get of sharp knives in the kitchen.
- The paper goods out of talking version of Clue. I think I have all I need for that but I thought it couldn’t hurt to have some extra cards for it. Now that I think about it, I think I am missing some of the building facades. Darn it, I could have grabbed those too!
- A German game by Haba called The Hidden Key. It is multi-languae and it was all there, so I grabbed it. Not going for much online but it looks like something I can play with my oldest, maybe sell later.
- My fun find was Thanos’ Infinity Gauntlet. It is a Disney Parks drink holder that lights up (when I changed the batteries). Not worth the trouble to sell (right now) but it displays nicely.
See, not much time time.